Nintendo DS Lite
- DSBible http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php?topic=5272.0
- DSLinux (OS) http://www.dslinux.org/
- MoonShell (multimedia player) http://home.att.ne.jp/blue/moonlight/
- SvSIP (SIP) http://svsip.free.fr/spip.php?rubrique9
- DSOrganize (organizer) http://dragonminded.com/dsorganize/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- LMP (media player) http://www.cecm.usp.br/~lucas/lmp-ng/
- Mathomatic http://blog.davr.org/category/nintendo-ds/mathomatic/
- ComicBookDS (http://gnese.free.fr/NDS/ComicBookDS/?language=en)
- EigenMath http://eigenmatds.sourceforge.net/
- fb4nds http://code.google.com/p/fb4nds/
I bought several stuff from Dealextreme:
- USB Charging Cable for NDS Lite Now I don't need to carry around the bulky NDS charger.
- Trigram Screw Driver for NDS NDSL and Wii
- Colorful Stylus for NDS Lite just for backup
- EZFlash 3in1. I bought this for the RAM to run Linux, DealExtreme don't sell this anymore.
Some notes about older stuff
- DLDI patching: this makes homebrew software becomes portable across flashcarts. This is automatic on newer flashcarts.
- Slot 2 flashcarts: older flashcarts on slot 2 (GBA slot)
Taken from wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_DS_Lite
- Size: 73.9 millimeters (2.9 inches) tall, 133 millimeters (5.2 inches) broad, 21.5 millimeters (0.85 inches) wide.
- Top Screen: A backlit, 3.12-inch, transmissive TFT color LCD with 256x192-pixel resolution and .24mm dot pitch, capable of displaying a total of 262,144 colors.
- Touch Screen: Same specifications as top screen, but with a transparent analog touch screen.
- Wireless Communication: IEEE 802.11b; wireless range is 30 to 100 feet; multiple users can play certain multiplayer games with one DS game card using DS Download Play.
- Controls: Touch screen, embedded microphone for voice recognition, A/B/X/Y face buttons, directional control pad, L/R shoulder pads, Start and Select dimples, and Power slider. The stylus is 1 cm longer and 2 mm thicker than the stylus of the original Nintendo DS.
- Input/Output: Ports for both Nintendo DS game cards and Game Boy Advance game packs, terminals for stereo headphones and a microphone. A removable cover for the Game Boy Advance game pack slot provides added protection from dust and other foreign materials.
- Other Features: Embedded PictoChat software that allows up to 16 users within local range of one another to chat at once; embedded real-time clock; date, time and alarm; touch-screen calibration.
- CPUs: One ARM9 (67 Mhz) and one ARM7 (33 Mhz).
- Sound: Stereo speakers providing virtual surround sound, depending on the software.
- Battery: Lithium ion battery delivering from 15 to 19 hours of play on a three-hour charge; power-saving sleep mode; AC adapter.
- Languages: English, Japanese, Spanish, French, German, Italian.
- Repair parts: L-R switches: NKK type SKRTLA available from Mouser and others
Copyright © 2009-2010 Yohanes Nugroho