Sometimes typing something is faster than point and click, and this has been proven by the popularity of QuickSilver in Mac, an application that can be used to launch applications (and do some actions) quickly by typing. I always wished that I can do the same in my Nokia E61 (update: with freeware app).
I thought it will be very easy to write an application to do what I want: type in some program name, click, and it will be launched. So I decided write such application, and named it AppQLaunch. It won’t help when the application is very slow to start (such as Nokia Maps), but it really helps me launching small applications quickly. This program is not polished (it even uses default icon), but I hope it will be useful for someone. Ideas are welcomed to improve this application.
My other Symbian/J2ME Apps
- Symbian bible for Symbian (all versions) /home page
- S60 Dictionary for Symbian S603d edition or later / home page
- LogExport Export Call Log to file, for Symbian S603d edition or later / home page. Latest version is 1 USD at Ovi Store
- MsgExport (SMS To File) Export SMS messages to file, for Symbian S603d edition or later / home page. Latest version is 1 USD at Ovi Store.
- IfInfo Show network interface info, for Symbian S603d edition or later / home page
- home page Quick launcher, for Symbian S603d edition or later /
- MailPass Mail Password revealer, for Symbian S60 1st/2nd edition / home page
- SafeSecret Password keeper for J2ME / home page
- MultiCounter Multiple counter for J2ME / home page
Copyright © 2009-2018 Yohanes Nugroho